The Jackson Area Chamber of Commerce would like to give the following tips to local merchants to consider during the Holiday Season:
- Advertise what you have... without advertising customers don't know what you have.
- Be creative... even on a budget there are ways to tell what you have to sell. A colorful flyer or poster in your window could invite people in to see more!
- A little outdoor music will bring people in. Donít wait for someone else to promote your business... use your imagination!
- Light up! Holiday lights make people feel festive and in the mood to buy. Decorate to be colorful and eye catching all year long.
- Provide excellent customer service... let your customers know that you appreciate their business.
- Put yourself in your customers' shoes... What would bring you into that store?